I love easy, simple recipes and I love recipes that I can easily do with my young kids.
My four year old LOVES to bake and is always asking to make things in the kitchen.
However, sometimes I just want to do something quick with little mess– and something everyone will love to bake and eat too!
So, here’s the Easiest. Fudge. Recipe. Ever.
First, take one can of condensed milk and a bag of chocolate chips.
Dump the can of milk into a microwavable bowl and pour the bag of chocolate chips over the milk.
Cook in the microwave for one minute.
Cook in the microwave for one more minute.
If the chocolate chips have not melted yet, put the mixture back in the microwave for 30 second intervals until combined smoothly.
Grab a 8×8 pan and add parchment paper to the bottom.
Note: I didn’t have parchment paper so I used tinfoil, but parchment paper is preferred!
Pour mix into the pan.
Place the fudge in the fridge for one hour or more.
Cut and Enjoy!
Easiest Fudge Recipe
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips
- Dump the can of condensed milk into a microwavable bowl and pour the bag of chocolate chips over the milk.
- Cook in the microwave for one minute.
- Stir mixture.
- Cook in the microwave for another minute.
- Stir, and then microwave if needed for 30 second intervals until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Put parchment paper on the bottom of an 8×8 pan and add mixture to pan.
- Place pan in fridge for one hour or more until ready to serve.
- Cut and enjoy!
This is such a super easy and fun activity with kids or a delicious treat for childless adults too!