Are you looking for an amazing Fall Bucket List with Kids?
I love Fall… perfect weather, yummy foods, and so many fun activities to do!
Below are a few family-friendly fall fun ideas to make the perfect fall bucket list with kids!
- Enjoy a Fall Festival
- Go Apple Picking
- Make Apple Pie or Apple Crisp
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Go on a Hayride
- Family Bike Ride
- Visit a Corn Maze
- Explore a “Haunted House”
- Go go on a nature walk
- Watch Football
- Go on a road trip for fall foliage
- Make Pumpkin Bread
- Eat or Drink Pumpkin Anything
- Bake Cookies
- Make and eat Caramel Apples
- Decorate the house for fall
- Build a scarecrow
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Make Halloween Costumes
- Jump in leaves
- Collect leaves and make leaf art
- Apple stamp art
- Make pumpkin play dough
- Take Fall Family Photos (for Christmas cards)
- Give Thanks
And, if you’d rather a visual of a bucket list instead… Don’t forget to pin it either for some Fall Bucket list inspiration!
What’s on your family fall bucket list this year? What did I miss?