Are you looking for some fun things to do this Christmas Season with kids?
Well, you make want to check out my Christmas Bucket List with 40 Ideas to do with kids this holiday season!
I definitely want to do SO many things with my toddler and preschooler while they are so into the Christmas Magic!
I’m going to try to do as many Christmas-y things as humanly possible but needed to make a Christmas Bucket List to keep track of everything! There’s so many fun things to do and so little time!
Also, don’t forget to check out 15 Christmas Traditions to Start with Your Family to get some good ideas of traditions to do ever year with your kids!
Here’s 40+ items on this Christmas Bucket List with Kids this Holiday Season:
- Write a Letter to Santa
- Take a Picture with Santa
- Chop Down a Christmas Tree
- Decorate the Christmas Tree
- Make a Popcorn Garland
- Decorate the House for Christmas
- Make a new ornament for the Christmas Tree
- Find The Elf on the Shelf
- Drink Hot Cocoa by a Cozy Fireplace
- Listen (and dance) to Christmas Music
- Watch Christmas Movies with Friends and/or Family
- Build a Snowman
- Go Sledding
- Drive around and look at Christmas Lights
- Go to a Tree Lighting
- Go to an annual Holiday Event
- Donate a Toy to Charity
- Volunteer your time to Spread Holiday Cheer
- Make a Christmas Gift this Year
- Make a Gingerbread House
- Bake and Decorate Cookies for Santa
- Deliver Cookies to a Neighbor or Friend
- Make an advent calendar and count the days ’til Xmas
- Go Caroling
- Go Ice Skating
- Read Polar Express
- Go on a Christmas Train Ride
- Go on a Sleigh Ride
- Send Christmas Cards to Family
- Make Gingerbread Playdough
- Make a Holiday Craft
- Wear Christmas Pajamas
- Make reindeer food for Rudolph
- Take Family Holiday Pictures
- Leave milk & cookies for Santa
- Wear an Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Wrap Christmas Gifts with Music in the background
- Send a Care Package to a Loved One
- Read the “Night Before Christmas” on Xmas Eve
- Do a Random Act of Kindness
What’s on your Christmas Bucket List with kids this year?
Leave a Reply