Fantasy Football Season 2022 is almost here and time for a fantasy team name!
I love looking at Fantasy Football Team name idea lists for unique, creative, and funny fantasy football team names!
I’ve updated this list from years past so some of the names may look familiar, but there are some new ones in there as some players obviously enter and leave the league.
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite team names and included some of my own too! Some fantasy football names are just for girls and some team names can be for both men and women!
Personally, I like picking a team name after I draft and using a player or players to make a witty name.
I won’t judge you if you draft a player just for a fun fantasy team name!
Here are some popular and funny Fantasy Football team names for girls and boys for 2022:
Popular Fantasy Football Names for Girls
Fantasy Football names for girls, ladies, and moms that are popular and can be used any year, but are definitely female specific!
- Victorious Secret
- Sacks in the City
- Gridiron and Wine
- Cleats and Cleavage
- Glitz and Blitz
- Fantasy Goddess
- Hail Mary (especially good if you’re Mary)
- Friday Night Tights
- Women Who Score
- Show Me Your TD’s
- Bloodbath and Beyond
- Minivan Mavens
- The Watergirl
- Junk in the Trunk
- The Brains of the Game
- In her Endzone
- X and O’s
- Leading Lady
- TD Master
- Running Back To Me
- Blondes Have More Run
- End Zone Divas
- Back That Pass Up
- Field Goal Diggers
- Better At This Too!
- Trophy Wife
- Get Ovary It
- Here Comes the Run
- Lady Luck
- Wrecking Gals
- She’s The Man
Player Inspired Fantasy Football Team Names
Fantasy Football team names inspired by a football player on your own team. Some are just for girls, but most of these could be used by male and female owners. Some of the guys in my league have inspired some of these too!
- Brady Got Back (Tom Brady)
- Call Me Brady (Tom Brady)
- Luck Be A Brady (Tom Brady)
- Nobody Puts Brady in a Corner (Tom Brady), May be too long though
- Brady Gaga (Tom Brady)
- Take Mahomes Tonight (Patrick Mahomes)
- Baby Got Dak (Dak Prescott)
- Dakstreet Boys (Dak Prescott)
- Dak to the Future (Dak Prescott)
- Dak and Yellow (Dak Prescott)
- Hit Me With Your Prescott (Dak Prescott)
- Baking Bad (Baker Mayfield)
- Mayfield of Dreams (Baker Mayfield)
- A Kiss from a Rosen (Josh Rosen)
- Jimmy G-Strings (Jimmy Garoppolo)
- Mariota Had A Little Lamb (Marcus Mariota)
- A Carr is Born (Derek Carr)
- Mercedes Wentz (Carson Wentz)
- Just Say Wentz (Carson Wentz)
- All I Do is Winston (Jameis Winston)
- Shake it Goff (Jared Goff)
- I Gotta Theilen/Can’t Stop the Theilen/More than a Theilen (Adam Theilen)
- O-Dell No (Odell Beckham Jr)
- The Farmer in the Dell (Odell Beckham Jr)
- Lights, Kamara, Action (Alvin Kamara)
- Instant Kamara (Instant Kamara)
- Kelce Lately (Travis Kelce)
- Diggs in a Blanket (Stefon Diggs)
- Dalvin and the Chipmunks (Dalvin Cook)
- Too Much Landry (Jarvis Landry)
- Stairway to Tevin (Tevin Coleman)
- Fuller House (Will Fuller)
- Kittle One (George Kittle)
- Kittle Caboodle (George Kittle)
- The Baby-Sitters Chubb (Nick Chubb)
- Golladay Inn Express (Kenny Golladay)
- Zay It Ain’t So (Zay Jones)
- Giorgio Amari (Amari Copper)
- T.Y. Next (T.Y. Hilton)
- One Crabtree Hill (Michael Crabtree)
- DJ Chark DooDooDoo (D.J. Chark)
- Hot for Watt (J.J Watt, defense player so any J.J fans can use)
Team Inspired Names
Fantasy Football team names inspired by your favorite Football teams!
- Dallas Cowgirls
- Chicago Mama Bears
- Green Babe Packers
- Mile High Heels
- Save a Bronco, Ride a Cowboy
GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR!
What other Fantasy Football team names for girls and guys have I missed? What is your fantasy football name? Do you play?
Also, feel free to check out my older post of Fantasy Football Team Names for Girls for even more fantasy football team name ideas!